Monday 29 October 2012

Me and myself

A love so sweet,
So soft and true,
How did I know,
That I would find you,
Here in this place,
My personal hell,
Trapped in my mind,
You're the only one I can tell,
For you are mine and I am yours,
Please lead me through the cellar doors,
Into the light and away from the dark,
Beating forever faster, is my heart,
But what will happen when it gives in?
Let the blood flow stop and death can begin,
A sudden death I hope to cause,
Is it mine or is it yours, I can't tell anymore,
Too much screaming around this place, find a cure? Is there such a thing as a death rattle? Or death hair ball?
Was it the pills I took that looked so sweet, colourful and free,
One after another they all went down, someone save me?
The bleach in my hand helped everything down the hole,
Then the vomiting started, you tried so hard just to hold,
But this is enough of our dying state, your words out of my mouth,
Why was I so obeying of somebody I can not see?
Where are you from? Tell me all, are you from the north or south?
Is winter coming where you are from?
Why do you only talk of me? What about your mum?
Why is your voice always in my head?
Please stop saying we're better off dead!
I love you dear, my better half,
Even though you're pulling me apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment